Please read carefully through current COVID-19 requirements:
Your airline should require this information to be filled out in advance, but be sure that you have filled out this form at least 7 days in advance of your arrival. https://solicitudes.migob.gob.
What to expect when touching down in Nicaragua.
1. Once you arrive into Managua a representative will greet you at the airport and transfer you to a passenger van
2. On the way to Mark and Dave’s you will travel back in time through a landscape of grass fields, active volcanoes, and colonial cities. Sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. Cold drinks are provided in the van along with a stop (est.2 hours into the drive) in Rivas for a quick snack (Pizza or sandwiches depending upon which is open and serving).
3. Back on the road we wind our way towards the ocean and eventually onto a 12 mile (35 minutes) road to Mark and Dave’s.
4. Once you arrive at the “Hacienda” there is little reason to leave. With some of the best surf at your doorstep, fishing and a private golf course. Our staff can accommodate you with horseback riding and an assortment of other activities within the region.
5. Your daily routine will focus on the waves and activities available inside the compound; however, if you are interested in a surf excursion, fishing, or sight seeing, our ground staff in Nicaragua will help coordinate whatever you desire.
6. Once your trip is complete, you’ve got your last surf in and are ready to go – you will head back to the airport 2 1/2+ hours away, catch your flight, and we’ll see you again next year!